Saturday, October 16, 2021
More

    Latest Posts

    GUS – The Search begins on DStv & GOtv this Saturday

    The most anticipated survival reality TV show, Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) ‘The Age of Craftsmanship’ premieres Saturday Night, 16 October 2021 at...

    EndSARS: Policemen indicted by judicial panels to face sanction, says NEC

    The National Economic Council on Friday said officers indicted by the judicial panels set up to probe police brutality will face prosecution.

    COVID-19: FG lists fresh conditions to inbound travellers

    The Federal Government have listed fresh conditions to inbound travellers to Nigeria after the United Kingdom relaxed its COVID-19 travel restrictions for...

    EndSARS: Comedian Mr Macaroni berates celebrities for ‘eating’ govt money

    Ace comedian, Debo Adebayo, fondly known as Mr. Macaroni, has berated celebrities for being beneficiaries of the government, whom he claimed stifled...

    OAP Nedu denies claims that his children were forcefully taken away from his ex-wife

    Nigerian On-Air personality, Nedu has refuted the claims that he forcefully took his children from his ex-wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri.

    The popular radio personality in a post shared via his Instagram page on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, denied the reports, insisting that it was a unanimous decision between himself and Ohiri.

    “I am sad that once again, I need to clear the air on what I consider a private matter. But for the sake of all the parties involved, it is pertinent that I do so. Please let the following be clear to all journalists, blogs, news platforms, etc,” he wrote.

    “Contrary to the rumours being peddled around, I do take care of my children and will continue to as it is my duty. Neither I nor the police forcefully took my kids away from my ex-wife. It was a unanimous agreement. Please feel free to read her handwritten statement and also see the bag with which she brought their clothes.”

    “The children in question were taken to Owerri to live for over a month without my consent or permission. My ex-wife took that decision without consulting me… I paid for the flight for her to go and bring them back to Lagos after it was agreed by all parties that it was better they were returned to Lagos especially as they school in Lagos.”

    “I am a person who believes in doing things the right way and so far on this matter, I have stayed within the provisions of the law. A case was filed against my ex-wife for cyber-bullying and other grievances. She was invited to respond and the matter is ongoing alongside custody resolution.”

    According to the OAP, he is tired of how messy the rift with his ex-wife has gotten. He also advised his ex-wife and her family to stop granting interviews about the situation.

    “I am tired of the sensational manner in which this news is being dispersed. I do not grant interviews or speak on the matter to the press. I would advise my ex-wife and her cousins/sister to follow suit,” he added.

    “We are not dealing with inanimate objects here but living and breathing beings who will one day deal with the consequences of this fall-out. I truly want to continue to focus on my career, my family and my life as I am not the first or the last man to have a failed marriage.”

    Nedu’s post came hours after it was revealed that he had in conjunction with the police seized his kids from their mother.

    Latest Posts

    GUS – The Search begins on DStv & GOtv this Saturday

    The most anticipated survival reality TV show, Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) ‘The Age of Craftsmanship’ premieres Saturday Night, 16 October 2021 at...

    EndSARS: Policemen indicted by judicial panels to face sanction, says NEC

    The National Economic Council on Friday said officers indicted by the judicial panels set up to probe police brutality will face prosecution.

    COVID-19: FG lists fresh conditions to inbound travellers

    The Federal Government have listed fresh conditions to inbound travellers to Nigeria after the United Kingdom relaxed its COVID-19 travel restrictions for...

    EndSARS: Comedian Mr Macaroni berates celebrities for ‘eating’ govt money

    Ace comedian, Debo Adebayo, fondly known as Mr. Macaroni, has berated celebrities for being beneficiaries of the government, whom he claimed stifled...

    Don't Miss

    Janemena demands N500m from Tonto Dikeh for alleged libel, pregnancy loss

    Instagram dancer and influencer, Jane Orezimena, popularly known as Janemena, has written a letter to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, demanding the sum...

    ICPC arraigns ex-presidential aide, Obono-Obla, for certificate forgery

    The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission has arraigned a former chairman of the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for Recovery...

    Chidinma pleads ‘not guilty’ to Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga’s murder

    Chidinma Ojukwu, a 300-level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, who is alleged to be the murderer of the Super...

    Actor Williams Uchemba decries presence of explicit content in kids’ cartoons

    Nollywood star, Williams Uchemba, has decried the presence of sexual content in children’s cartoons and comics. The actor took...

    Wizkid and Poco Lee join Burna Boy at Hollywood Bowl, as Grammy winner performs 33 songs in two hours

    After shutting down the O2 Arena and notable appearances at the 2021 Global Citizen Festival and The Governor’s Ball, Burna Boy brought...

    Stay in touch

    To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.